Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! This is a place for me to organize and display my thoughts on education and get feedback. My current plan is to open a private high school called Murray Academy. Above are pages with my most recent thoughts. Enjoy!

Monday, March 5, 2012

Time Capsule

Once every four years (or ten or whatever number), my school could make a time capsule. Probably it'd just be for them, maybe to open on their 50th reunion. I do think it'd be interesting to have one that was historical, though, but that would have to be a one-time thing. It could be a community event.


Time capsule historian William Jarvis complains that many time capsules are filled with useless junk that does not actually tell much about life at this time. Therefore I want to make sure my school's time capsule could be historically significant. It could be a school project. Different grades could have different topics, like sports, current events, and politics, and figure out creative and spatially efficient ways to represent these topics for future generations.

No comments:

Post a Comment