Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! This is a place for me to organize and display my thoughts on education and get feedback. My current plan is to open a private high school called Murray Academy. Above are pages with my most recent thoughts. Enjoy!

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Baby College

I've heard of something in Harlem called a "Baby College," where parents are taught different topics about how to raise a child. I'd love to have a program like this. It could even start out online then possibly become an actual live class. The live classes should also have some component that attempts to bond the parents. Some topics that could be included:

Feeding at different ages
Discipline
Choosing equipment like strollers and bottles
Changing a diaper and other basics (like bathing)
Helping baby's brain grow

No comments:

Post a Comment