Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! This is a place for me to organize and display my thoughts on education and get feedback. My current plan is to open a private high school called Murray Academy. Above are pages with my most recent thoughts. Enjoy!

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Personalize

I think a good way to personalize a student's education is through essays, particularly ones with very open prompts, like:

Identify a set of materials that illuminate an aspect of the novel for you, as a reader.
What do you make of the changes? Feel free to speculate on the reasons for these changes and analyze the effects of these narrative “I” voices.
How do these changes alter the entire frame of the novel?

This personalization would work for any subject, except possibly math.  

No comments:

Post a Comment