Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! This is a place for me to organize and display my thoughts on education and get feedback. My current plan is to open a private high school called Murray Academy. Above are pages with my most recent thoughts. Enjoy!

Thursday, March 22, 2012

"Taking Sides"

I use a book called "Taking Sides: Clashing Views on Educational Issues" for my American Education course this semester, and I had assumed that my book was the only one like that. However, today while I was at a high school library tutoring a class of ESL (English as a Second Language) students, I saw a whole display of them in different topics. I absolutely love my education one, and am very excited that there are others. I flipped through a few of them, and I would highly recommend these books to anyone, especially for use in the classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment