Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! This is a place for me to organize and display my thoughts on education and get feedback. My current plan is to open a private high school called Murray Academy. Above are pages with my most recent thoughts. Enjoy!

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Prefects

I recently found out my little cousin's school (in Louisiana) has prefects...like in Harry Potter! I think that is very cool, so I did a little research and decided I want prefects in MA. But then I started worrying about how that would unbalance the students, and I do not think I want to put some students above others like that. I haven't completely made up my mind, but I do not think I want anything like prefects. I'm not even sure anymore that I want Student Council presidents and other captains to have a big enough role to be above the other students. Equality! But leadership...I'm not sure yet.


No comments:

Post a Comment