Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! This is a place for me to organize and display my thoughts on education and get feedback. My current plan is to open a private high school called Murray Academy. Above are pages with my most recent thoughts. Enjoy!

Friday, August 3, 2012

Faculty Training and Rewards

I want to have my own teacher training program. I think I want it to just be a summer-long course for my new teachers. But eventually it'd be awesome to have a credited teaching school from which people can actually get teaching certificates. Or I can have a year-long (or summer-long) MA teacher boot camp for people who want more training.

In college, faculty gets rewards based on teaching, service, and research, so I'm thinking two aspects for which I can reward my faculty are teaching and service.

No comments:

Post a Comment