Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! This is a place for me to organize and display my thoughts on education and get feedback. My current plan is to open a private high school called Murray Academy. Above are pages with my most recent thoughts. Enjoy!

Friday, August 3, 2012

AEI Event

Yesterday I went to an AEI Event: Stretching the higher education dollar. It was incredible, and it really reminded me why I love education. I need to keep going to events like this to keep my education dreams alive. What I'm posting today are things that I heard in and/or thought of during this event. I should mention that this event was about higher education, but I learned a lot that could also be applied to private high schools.

Some insentive:
“You have to be able to say in 30 seconds why what you’re doing is totally awesome.” – Michael Staton
“Do or do not. There is no try.” – Yoda

No comments:

Post a Comment