Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! This is a place for me to organize and display my thoughts on education and get feedback. My current plan is to open a private high school called Murray Academy. Above are pages with my most recent thoughts. Enjoy!

Thursday, July 19, 2012

School Mascot

Here is a list of mascots that I think would be acceptable for my academies: Athena, eagle, dog, owl, presidents, (name) poet, Pegasus, Lord (name), knights, phoenix, lion, hawk, stag. There are plenty more, I'm sure, but these ones are just my initial list. I think because I want all of my schools to have the same colors that they should all have the same mascot, too. It would be more unified. Maybe I should have the first school vote on what the mascot should be. I'd like to have veto power, though! Oooooor I do like the sound of the Murray Academy Lions. MAL.


No comments:

Post a Comment