Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! This is a place for me to organize and display my thoughts on education and get feedback. My current plan is to open a private high school called Murray Academy. Above are pages with my most recent thoughts. Enjoy!

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Culture Class

Let's introduce some democracy and allow the students in each class to vote off of a list of countries to study. For example, the class would be getting ready to study a new country, and out of a list of all of the countries they hadn't studied that year, they would get to have a few rounds of voting to pick which to study next.

This could also work with the other topics in the class, at least with the order of learning it, like whether to study business attire, formal place settings, or other topics next, though each topic would have to be covered in the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment