Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! This is a place for me to organize and display my thoughts on education and get feedback. My current plan is to open a private high school called Murray Academy. Above are pages with my most recent thoughts. Enjoy!

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Faculty Training

The Texas Private School Accreditation Commission requires schools to train their faculty frequently. I think it'd be great to have an online system set up that has continuous materials to train faculty. That way, teachers could take the courses whenever they want (as long as it's by a certain date), and it would be part of their personal schedules. This would include regular teacher training as well as current materials in their subject and some of what students are learning in all of their classes, particularly in culture class.


No comments:

Post a Comment