Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! This is a place for me to organize and display my thoughts on education and get feedback. My current plan is to open a private high school called Murray Academy. Above are pages with my most recent thoughts. Enjoy!

Friday, June 1, 2012

Housing

I was thinking about having houses for the students to live in instead of dorms (senior girls' house, senior boys' house, etc. with a house supervisor in each that does things like curfew check), but that may not work out because it looks like a dorm can be built for less than $5000, and a house is incredibly expensive, but I'm not sure yet.

I would, however, like at least a house or two on campus for me, visitors, and possibly visiting parents. 



When my parents get very old I'd like to put them in a house on the premises of one of my schools, possibly in one of those houses meant for guests, parents, and me. My parents will probably say no, but I'd still like to offer. They'd get to pick which school to live by, of course, but they'd probably like to go to a social studies/current events school or an international relations type of school. Then I'd have students, faculty, and staff check up on them and entertain them (like bring them to debates on campus and tell them about trips and such) occasionally. 

No comments:

Post a Comment